CMT has developed the OTK-CT-11218 Cat Fines Test Kit giving the Marine Industry the first test kit accurate enough to test at all critical locations on board.
It is useful for potentially damage preventing to measure how much Cat Fines can be cleaned out by the separator and how much cat fines enter the engine after storage in the day tank.
- Electronic measurement and evaluation, no room for human error due to visual interpretation
- Unparalleled accuracy (+/- 2 ppm)
- Test within the required Cat Fines limit of 10 ppm before engine
- Quick testing times for an on the spot result (5 min.)
- Useable for bunker fuel deliveries, before and after the separator and before engine.
- Check the separators performance.
UMAR represents CMT which is ready to serve any task or time frame through the well-established global network.