Accredited and certified by all major classifications societies, and with multiple locations including the Caribbean, Curacao, Los Angeles, Miami, and Trinidad
Subsea Global Solutions provide:
• Marine Construction
• Underwater Hull Cleaning
• Underwater Repairs
• Underwater Seal Replacements
• Underwater Inspections
• Underwater Propeller Cleaning & Polishing
SUBSEA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS prides itself by having their processes and procedures certified by all major Classification Societies for meeting the highest standards, quality and safety within the industry.
- Class approved to inspect and certify ocean going vessels and structures for condition and structural integrity as per Lloyd's Register, DNV-GL, the American Bureau of Shipping, Bureau Veritas, Rina, NK class and other certifying bodies.
- Employ certified NDT inspection personnel in order to support an inspection program as per ASNT level III.
- Maintain underwater wet welding procedures and personnel qualified in underwater wet welding, in all positions, as per AWS D3.6, Class "A", "B", and "C".
- IMCA compliant equipment and dive personnel certified and accredited as commercial divers under the guidelines of ADCI (American Dive Contractor International), HSE UK Inshore, DCBC (Diver Certification Board of Canada) with all international, federal and state regulations, as well as guidelines established by the ADC (Association of Diving Contractors), U.S. Navy Diving Manual, and Army Corps of Engineers.
For more information please visit: http://www.subseasolutions.com/